- Offers comprehensive support to women of all ages marked by motherhood to carry out this task with self-dignity.
- Transmits the knowledge necessary for their personal development and accompanies all mothers without discrimination to overcome the disturbances they encounter on their life paths, while respecting the values and needs of each.
- Brings various supports through a community network of members of the Association, valuing their achievements, skills and personal experiences.
- Collaborates with other institutions and associations to offer psychological, social, educational, medical, legal and material assistance.
- Engages with government officials to propose the development of new social projects.
- Setting up a pilot project to pay mothers through a formation.
Mother? A lived experience? Ideas?
If you are interested in joining the committee: